🗳 Election Day 2018 is Today, Tuesday November 6th! 🗳
Have you VOTED yet!?! What should you know?
• Polls are open from 7am – 8pm.
• As long as you’re in line before 8pm, YOU CAN VOTE.
• Breeze Bike Share is FREE along with other shared mobility. All Local transit providers are offering free rides Election Day Nov. 6th.
• If you missed the registration deadline for this election YOU CAN STILL VOTE. Under California Election Law, Conditional Voter Registration (CVR) allows a prospective voter to conditionally register AND cast a provisional ballot ON ELECTION DAY.
- Find your polling place, , the nearest location to drop off a vote-by-mail ballot.
- More local, regional and state info at SM Vote
Additional info here
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE – Biking to the polls?, tag/tweet @SMSpoke @CalBike @BikeLeague with a picture and #IBikeIVote!
Please Vote NO on Prop 6
Prop 6 threatens thousands of jobs, your public transit system, your safety when you walk and bike, our environment, and our progress toward transportation equity. Please join us, the California Bicycle Coalition and the many local bicycle advocacy organizations that have taken a position, along with hundreds of other organizations across the state in saying no to Prop 6.
Just as we are making progress in our campaign to ensure the state always takes bike and pedestrian safety into account in transportation funding, Proposition 6 threatens to tear it all apart. If it passes, Prop 6 will cancel $5.2 billion in funding for desperately needed transportation projects repairing roads across California—thousands of them already underway. Thanks to this funding, the 2018 state transportation budget put a greater proportion of funding into transit, walking, and biking than any previous state transportation budget.
❌ #NoProp6 for equity in transportation and a greener, more sustainable #California!
You can support #CleanAir #CompleteStreets by voting 11/6!
Find your polling place and more to plan for #ElectionTuesday here: https://www.smvote.org 🗳