- This event has passed.
CicLAvia: Iconic Wilshire Boulevard
August 14, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
CicLAvia catalyzes vibrant public spaces, active transportation and good health through car-free streets
Feeder Ride?Â Join the ride lead by Bike Culver CityÂ – ride or take Expo to the start
CicLAvia heads back to Iconic Wilshire Boulevard on August 14 as Koreatown, Westlake, and Downtown Los Angeles will host the countryâ€™s largest open streets event! Streets will be closed to cars and open for cyclists, pedestrians, runners and skaters to use as a recreational space.
New to CicLAvia? Here are some things you need to know for August 14:
- CicLAvia is FREE!
- CicLAvia lasts from 9 AM until 4 PM
- CicLAvia closes streets to car traffic and opens them for people to walk, skate, bike, play, and explore parts of Los Angeles.
- CicLAvia is not a race! There’s no starting point or finish line – begin where you like and enjoy the day your way.
- CicLAvia traffic flows in two directions, just like regular traffic. Check out some moreÂ safety tips.
Stuff to bring:
- helmut (for feeder ride or children under 18)
- sun screen
- cash â€“
- spare tube/ patch kit
- any special tools your bike requires!