- This event has passed.
SM Spoke Meeting
April 2, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Join us Saturday morning for coffee, bagels, lively discussion and FUN!!
Updates & Input: Bike Month, EXPO, Bike Action Plan Implementation, Samohi SRTS / MANGo, Colorado Esplanade, Mobility Initiative, Santa Monica’s 1st Open Street Event!
• Francie Stefan, City of Santa Monica Mobility and Transportation Manager will share updates on Santa Monica’s Open Street Event, Pedestrian Action Plan, the City’s Mobility Initiative and the completion of the new Colorado Esplanade and opening of EXPO light Rail and Bike Path.
• Michelle Glickert, City of Santa Monica’s Bike Coordinator will give us Bike Action Plan updates and request your ideas and input on next steps. Projects: Green Lanes and Bike Technology Demonstrations, MANGo. Brief updates on programs like SRTS and bike ed classes and events.
• Vision Zero
• City of Santa Monica Bike Share – stat updates and Breeze Outreach Team opportunities,
Ride Breeze Bikes that we will have there for you to test ride.
• Be the first to hear about some exciting upcoming events!
• SMPD Bike Liason sends his regrets for this meeting – we look forward to meeting him at the next one
• Bike Month: Gear Up May 1st and more events ALL MONTH – NEED VOLUNTEERS
• You can sign up or renew your SM Spoke / LACBC membership for special perks. Meet and join our lively group of volunteers.