BUY LOCAL (BIKE LOCAL) WEEK ends with GLOW Festival
Don’t get stuck in traffic, get GLOWing!
GLOW is an all-night cultural experience featuring original commissions by renowned contemporary artists that re-imagine Santa Monica Beach as a playground for thoughtful and participatory artworks. The event runs from 7Pm-3am all along the beach and on the SM Pier, with many DTSM & local business staying open late and offering GLOW specials!
Beat the traffic and ride your bike with us! We lead a ride from Bergamot with SMMoA to GLOW and free bike valet. Return on your own or join Asuka from SMMoA for a group ride back at midnight.
Make sure you bring your lights, helmets, water etc. Start your evening of culture at the Santa Monica Museum of Art.
- Free parking at Bergamot Station Arts Center (spaces are limited).
Lot closes at 4 am
- 5:00pm: Tour of SMMoA’s summer exhibition Joyce Pensato: I KILLED KENNY
- 6:00pm: Guided group bicycle ride to GLOW
- 6:30pm: Arrive at Glow – free bike valet
- Midnight: Optional return ride with Asuka from SMMoA